Intellicus 19.2 provides a mechanism through which you can perform Machine Learning operations without having to write scripts manually and the system automatically generates the required Machine Learning script based on input/selection provided through UI. The mechanism of automatic machine-learning script generation is provided at both query object and at smart report level.
- Designer can choose the target (predictable) variable for a report/query object.
- Designer can choose the predictor variables and their aggregation function (in case of reports) through a UI control
- Designer can specify whether data cleansing should be applied on the training and/or prediction data.
- Designer can choose the algorithm he wants the model to be created with.
- After the designer has designed script using Auto option, he can view and edit the system-generated script.
Below are the screens where you can specify learning algorithm, predictor variables etc. under Query Object > Data Science Step > Design and Smart View > Prediction > Design respectively.