This chapter provides information that you need to know before installing Intellicus. It will help avoid problems during the installation process.
The following resources are minimally required on a candidate machine to install Intellicus.
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM or more
- Storage Space: 2 GB or more
NOTE: It is highly recommended to use 64-bit architecture machine for installing Intellicus 18.x
Application Program Pre-requisites
The following application programs are required on the machine where Intellicus is to be installed.
- Intellicus setup file for Windows, i.e. ‘Intellicus<version>_win<architecture>.zip’. If you do not have Intellicus setup, you can either contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) or download evaluation version from the web site: http://www.intellicus.com
- You need to have WinZip installed on the machine.
- The user working on installation of Intellicus must have administrative privileges on the machine.
End User Machine
The following application programs are required on the machine where Intellicus is accessed through browser.
- Internet Explorer 11.0 or above, Mozilla Firefox 42.0 or above, Google Chrome 49.0 or above, Microsoft Edge browser applications.
- Plug-ins/applications for opening XLS, XLSX, DOC, DOCX, PPTX and PDF format files.
- JRE/JDK 8 or above.