The steps to setup the daemon script on a Linux box to automatically start Intellicus Report and Web servers at the time of system booting are given below:
- Open the Intellicus.sh for editing from Intellicus/APIs folder and specify the home path for Intellicus (the folder where Intellicus was untared). The configuration parameter to be modified is:
Intellicus_home= <path where Intellicus was untared>
- Place the Intellicus.sh script file in specific folders as specified below.
The command for Red Hat / Fedora
cp Intellicus.sh /etc/rc.d/init.d/
The command for SUSE and Debian,
cp Intellicus.sh /etc/init.d/
- To add this daemon process in system start processes, execute the command
chkconfig –add Intellicus.sh
The daemon process will now start automatically every time on booting the system.
- Execute the following command to list the services and to check if daemon is added:
chkconfig –list Intellicus.sh
- Reboot the system.
- To check if the daemon was started, execute command
This would list all the currently running processes as shown in Figure 8.
Figure 10: Intellicus Auto Start Status