You can follow the below mentioned steps to install the product:
- Copy the setup of Intellicus (Intellicus<version<mac64.dmg) file on the target machine where Intellicus is to be installed.
Note: If Intellicus is already installed on your machine, make sure you stop both the Report Server and Web Server.
- Unzip the (Intellicus_mac64.dmg) file to get Intellicus.mpkg.
- Execute this .mpkg file by either double-clicking on the file or by right clicking on the file and choosing the option Open. The installation process begins, and the Introduction screen appears.
Figure 1: Intellicus Introduction screen
- Click Continue. The Software License Agreement screen appears.
Figure 2:Intellicus License screen
- Read the license information and agree to it by selecting Agree check box.
- Click Continue to proceed to installation. The Standard Install screen appears.
Figure 3: Intellicus Installation Type Screen
- Click Change Install Location to select a disk drive to store the installation configuration.
- Click Install to proceed with installation. The credentials screen appears.
Figure 4: Intellicus Install Software screen
- Enter Administrator’s Name and Password.
- Click Install Software to complete the installation. The Installation Successful screen appears.
Figure 5: Intellicus Install Summary screen
Now that you successfully installed Intellicus, you can proceed to starting Intellicus. Refer to the section below: