This chapter provides information that you need to know before installing Intellicus. It will help avoid problems during the installation process.
The following resources are minimally required on a candidate machine to install Intellicus.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM or more
- Storage Space: 2 GB or more
Application Program Pre-requisites
The following application programs are required on the machine where Intellicus is to be installed.
- Intellicus setup file for Windows, i.e. ‘Intellicus<version>_win<architecture>.zip’. If you do not have Intellicus setup, you can either contact our support team (email@example.com) or download evaluation version from the web site: http://www.intellicus.com
- You need to have WinZip installed on the machine.
- The user working on installation of Intellicus must have administrative privileges on the machine.
- Enable .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows Server.
End User Machine
The following application programs are required on the machine where Intellicus is accessed through browser.
- Internet Explorer 11.0 or above, Mozilla Firefox 42.0 or above, Google Chrome 49.0 or above, Microsoft Edge browser applications.
- Plug-ins/applications for opening XLS, XLSX, DOC, DOCX, PPTX and PDF format files.
- JRE/JDK 8 or above.