Let us discuss about Dashboard Widgets in detail in subsequent section.
Dashboards display business information arranged on a single screen so that it can be viewed and monitored at a glance. With Intellicus’ interactive dashboards, you can achieve drill-down, parameter-driven and personalized insights of your data. Dashboards help organizations visualize real-time business data, monitor overall performance and make informed business decisions.
Figure 1: A sample Dashboard in Intellicus
When using Intellicus’ Enterprise edition, you can design multiple-dashboards. Each of the dashboards may have multiple widgets on them.
Your dashboard may have:
- Reports: These include smart, ad hoc, standard reports as well as OLAP reports.
- Published reports: These are the reports that are already executed and saved on report server.
- Web links: The way we specify URL of a web site on browser, you can set a URL to be viewed on dashboard.
- Placeholders like Rich Text Editor, Slideshow and External URL onto the dashboard.
- Saved Widgets: You can also place already saved widgets on the dashboard.
Super Administrator can design dashboard widgets and dashboards for private use as well as make them available to all Intellicus-users (public dashboards).
Administrators can design dashboard widgets and dashboards for private use as well as make them available to users of his/her organization (public dashboards).
All End users can make use of pre-designed dashboard widgets and design dashboards for private use. End users can also subscribe to dashboards made available to them by administrator / super administrator.
End users having Widget Designer system privilege can design and save private as well as public widgets.