Intellicus is an easy-to-use Business Intelligence platform that enables self-serve and intuitive information analysis, empowering business users turn insights into effective decisions.
You can start using Intellicus with quick and easy installation process. This document walks you through the steps of pre-installation, installation, post-installation and uninstallation required for Intellicus on Linux.
Instructions for installation and running Intellicus on Linux are organized into the following sections:
- Installing the product.
- Starting the Intellicus Report Server.
- Starting the Intellicus Web Server.
- Starting the Intellicus suite in browser.
- Stopping the Intellicus Report Server.
- Stopping the Intellicus Web Server.
- Daemon script to start Intellicus automatically as soon as the system is booted / restarted.
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM or more.
- Storage Space: 2 GB or more.
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 11.0 or above, Mozilla Firefox 42.0 or above, Google Chrome 49.0 or above, Microsoft Edge browser applications (any of the mentioned browsers should be available on the end user machine).
- Intellicus setup files for Linux, i.e. ‘Intellicus<version>_ux<architecture>.tar.gz’ and ‘InstallIntellicus<version>_ux<architecture>.sh’.
- gunzip (To extract Intellicus files).
Note: To be able to install Intellicus, you are required to have administrative privileges on the machine.