Intellicus is an easy-to-use Business Intelligence platform that enables self-serve and intuitive information analysis. It thus empowers business users to turn insights into effective decisions.
You can start using Intellicus with quick and easy installation process. This document walks you through the steps of pre-installation, installation, post-installation and uninstallation required for Intellicus.
Instructions for installation and running Intellicus on Mac are organized into the following sections:
- Installing the product.
- Starting the Intellicus Report Server.
- Starting the Intellicus Web Server.
- Starting the Intellicus suite in browser.
- Stopping the Intellicus Report Server.
- Stopping the Intellicus Web Server.
- Uninstalling the product.
- Memory: minimum 4 GB of RAM or more.
- Storage Space: minimum 2 GB or more.
- Internet Browser: Safari 9.2 or a higher version.
Important: To install Intellicus, you are required to have administrative privileges on the machine.