You can drag and drop or double-click the Slideshow under Dashboard Elements > Placeholders to add to the dashboard. Multiple widgets from any category and/or multiple categories can be added to the Slideshow. You can drag and drop widgets or categories from under Dashboard Elements onto the slideshow area as shown in Figure 8.
Figure 8: Slideshow Options
Click the Remove icon to remove the widget/category from the slideshow. You can also sequence the order of widgets or categories being played on the slideshow by moving up and down the Reorder icon .
On clicking Done, the widgets would start appearing as a slideshow. You can at any time Pause/Play the slideshow using buttons. Also, you can jump to a widget by clicking its respective bubble on the slider that appears on the slideshow.
Figure 9: Slideshow on Dashboard
Below options are available on the Slideshow menu:
- Click Maximize (or double-click the widget header) to maximize the slideshow area to fit the entire screen. Alternately, you can click Restore to reset the slideshow area to its original state.
- You can click Unpin/ Pin Header to unpin/ pin the slideshow title.
- Under Settings, you can specify a name for the slideshow and the Auto Rotation time (in seconds) to rotate the widgets on the slider.
- Click Edit Slideshow to go back to the slideshow view from where you can add widgets/categories and remove/reorder them.
- The Remove option would completely remove the slideshow from the dashboard.