A report may have one or more sections. Intellicus Report Server considers report components depending on the section where they are placed. Before inserting a barcode, determine the section where the barcode is to be placed.
To insert a barcode on the report, do the following:
- Click Insert > Barcode or select icon on Intellicus Studio home screen.
- Click on the place where control is to be placed. A crosshair is formed.
- Drag the mouse towards right and downwards.
- Release the mouse click when the height and width is adjusted.
Figure 2: Barcode control in Detail section
- Barcode is placed in the section. When you upload and run the report it appears in the report as shown below.
NOTE: You can change the height and width of the barcode from Property menu also.
For further information, refer to the Desktop Studio – Barcode.